HOW TO SET UP SMART IPTV (SIPTV) for SMART TV Samsung and LG and Android tv box
In the following, you will learn how to put the m3u link of your iptv subscription in the Smart iptv application using your MAC address from any browser, it's easy.
Follow these steps:
Go to this page: siptv.eu/mylist
- Enter your MAC address in the field “MAC”
- Paste the m3u link on the field “URL” (do exactly like the picture below)
- Click the button “Upload”
- Wait for the link to load, the following message will appear:” 1 URL added! Restart the App.”
- Go back to your Smart TV and restart the Smart IPTV application (press Reload(0) or the Restart button), if the channel list does not load automatically, restart the TV and relaunch the application, in case of appearance of a message "server connection Timeout" do not press OK and wait for the complete loading "this can sometimes take up to 60 seconds depending on the speed of your internet connection.
NB: if you have an LG smart TV, change the “STREAM PLAYER TYPE” setting and put it on NC AUTO instead of WebOS